Youtube started out as a simple site where people could watch and upload videos. Did the founders think that the site would have billions of users? Did they understand that 3.25 hours worth of videos would be watched on Youtube on a monthly basis? These statistics have been provided by Youtube themselves. There’s no denying that Youtube is no less than other social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. 3 Reasons to consider hiring a paid traffic service. 5 Ways to Market your Youtube Videos and get more Website Traffic. 5 ways to get more views on YouTube.
Yes, making videos for Youtube takes up time, detailed planning, a lot of effort and money. But, it feels completely worth it when your sales increase to another level. Youtube Marketing – Can it take your Business to the Next Level?
For this, here are five ways in which you can market you Youtube videos to get more website traffic:
- Focus on Content
The best way to get people to watch your videos is to have interesting content. If your videos lack good content, people might click on your videos but close them in a snap. Then, they wouldn’t bother coming back to your account. So, good content is essential. But what is this ‘good content’? Why Should YouTube Be Your Main Focus?
This is what makes your videos viral:
- Humour – If your content has good humour, not cheap comedy, then it will get views. No, you cannot have poor jokes. The funnier and weird your videos are, the more people will share it. Hilarious content makes people want to see the entire video.
- Social message – Social messages also attract viewers. They feel the need to themselves move into action. Your video is shared and your traffic increases.
- Information – Videos can be informative so that people learn out of it. But, never drag them or make them boring. The information should be presented in fun ways.
- Engaging – Engaging people to stay through the entire video can be a very challenging task. But, you must, so that your views increase.
- Collaborate – Collaborate with popular Youtubers or celebrities to increase your views.
- Short videos
Do not make videos that keep dragging unnecessarily. Post content that is to the point. But, give your viewers a little background. Long videos can be very boring and make the people switch to another video.
- Call-to-Action button
Your CTA button is, perhaps, the most important in business marketing terms. It consists of getting people to like, comment, share and subscribe to your video. More likes will bring your video to the most recent searches. As people share amongst themselves, your traffic is bound to increase. By subscribing to your video, people will receive notifications every time you upload a new video. There will be anticipation for it. So, you can never forget to include a CTA button. But, do not put it every few seconds, or else people will get annoyed.
- Engaging viewers
To engage your viewers, you can do the following:
- Questions – Ask questions in the video, to which people can reply via comments.
- Conduct contests – People will share and watch your videos more. Be it a trivia contest, or one where people have to post their own videos. You will select the best and give them a prize.
- Start a trend – By starting a hashtag in your video, or a trend, your videos can go viral. The best example is the ALS video trend. Five Ways to Increase Your YouTube Subscribers.
- Share across social media
People find watching videos more easy than reading posts, studies say. This is why people spend so much time on Youtube. By sharing your Youtube video links on other social media platforms, you can generate website traffic. 4 Paid Traffic Generation Strategies to increase Online Traffic
By following these methods, you can market your Youtube videos to no extent. Your brand will get famous and views will increase. All in all, your website traffic will reach another level with Youtube marketing. Six Effective Ways to Get Free Traffic on Your Website!