Low quality ecovers for your ebooks or Kindle means lesser eyeballs and lesser no of sales. So I always make sure that my ebook covers are of high quality and high standard.
Just 3-4 months back I was paying $20 each to create just ONE professional ebook cover or Kindle cover. And me and my team together used to create 15-20 such covers each month for our product and Kindle launches. That’s over $400 just for creating covers.
We needed a permanent solution. So we got this ebook software created by one of the best developer and designer we could find. We call it eBook Cover Maker and it’s one of the most flexible ebook cover software out there:
Check out the DEMO video below:
Here are some of it’s awesome features and benefits:
1) Intuitive Drag & Drop – Create powerful ebook cover designs even if you have ZERO design experience.
2) Hundreds of Build-In Graphics – Over 300 high resolution graphics, icons and logos to fit ANY cover design you might need.
3) Power User Features – Take control with unlimited undo/redo, 3D conversion features, and more. Save your designs on the cloud to edit in the future.
4) 58 Templates* To Get You Started – Point, click and customize any of these templates in real-time. Includes designs for various types of online and offline niches.
5) Developers License – Sell your designs to clients or on Fiverr.
Why waste $20-$30 on one single design, when you can create unlimited high definition ecovers in minutes?
With an icredibly interface, hundreds of built-in-graphics and power user features it only takes a minute to create beautiful and professional 2D & 3D covers.
Where to buy eBook Cover Maker?
eBook Cover Maker will be available for sale from 2nd Jan 2016, 11 AM EST to 4th Jan 2016 11 AM EST on a special launch price.
Feel free to share your thoughts about the eBook Cover Maker software in the comments below. I will really appreciate it 🙂