Every marketer wants to get high-quality subscribers. For this purpose, they try to make amazing content and market it in unique ways. They tend to target a specific audience who will be interested in their product. The 4 Email Surveys that will give you Answers. But for now let’s move to What Email Marketers need to know about LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms?
If you are an email marketer, you know how difficult it is to target audiences and users. LinkedIn provides some relief in this area. LinkedIn is a social media portal mainly used by professional people. Here are 5 Best Email Management Practices you need to know.
Here is what email marketers need to know about LinkedIn lead gen forms:
- What are LinkedIn lead gen forms?
LinkedIn is a free social media platform which anyone can sign up for. For email marketers, this platform is of much more importance. LinkedIn’s business tools provide with LinkedIn lead generation forms. These are, basically, lead generation forms that can be sponsored on LinkedIn. The beginner’s guide to growing your email list.
It works best on mobile screens. Most of LinkedIn interaction occurs on the mobile phone, making it much more effective. But, most people do not wish to fill sign up forms over their phones. They might find it too hectic.
This is where LinkedIn lead gen forms step in. How? Read below.
- How do LinkedIn Lead gen forms work?
The main purpose of a lead generation form is to collect information. Marketers use it to collect basic information about their users in exchange for an offer. Here is the best thing about LinkedIn lead gen forms: they get their information from the LinkedIn profiles of users. 5 of the best Lead Generation tools and resources.
The LinkedIn lead generation form gives an option to the user to auto-fill the form using their LinkedIn profile. When they click on this, the information will be filled out. After checking if the information is correct, the user can simply submit it. 5 Marketing Automation Tools to Increase Lead Conversions.
Bonus – This kind of a form saves up time as well as effort. While using their mobiles, people do not have to worry about filling out the form. LinkedIn does it for them. Lead Page Capture System: What and Why?
- Advantages of LinkedIn lead gen forms
There are many advantages of a LinkedIn lead generation form for email marketers:
- It saves the efforts of the users. They do not have to put in the work of filling out a form. This simplifies the process for them. Users only have to click on submit after checking that the information is correct.
- As the process gets simple for the user, they will submit it quickly and willingly. So, you will be able to get more leads for email marketing.
- You can ask more questions that normal lead generation forms. Since most of the questions will be auto-filled, some additional questions can be asked. These might be about their location, job, company etc. So, you will get more information.
- Everyone uses their smartphones these days. All work is done on the mobile phones. The lead generation form of LinkedIn is easy to access and use on mobiles. It is very compatible.
- Once the form is submitted, you can submit a “thank you” message. Along with this, you can mention your website or a link to your blog.
- LinkedIn users are a specific set of professionals. Their profiles have information that will help you target the right audience. This way, you can send lead generation forms to your targeted audience on LinkedIn.
– How to pick the Best Email Marketing Software?
LinkedIn lead generation forms are relatively simple than other lead forms. LinkedIn also has users connected to B2B marketing. This is why, you as an email marketer must know about LinkedIn lead generation forms.
Tip: How to extract Email Addresses from a Facebook page.