YouTube marketing. YouTube marketing involves sharing videos over your YouTube account. Without further ado, read what YouTube marketing is. Then, you can decide whether or not it will take your business to the next level. YouTube Marketing – Can it take your Business to the Next Level?
Here are the benefits of Youtube marketing:
- YouTube users
YouTube has over a billion users with accounts. And, it does not even require an account. So, there could be millions checking out YouTube videos without having an account. Smart Affiliate marketing strategies in 6 steps.
But, these many users are a boon for your business. Here are some of the Youtube statistics that you must know:
- Number of views on a daily basis: almost 5 billion.
- Number of unique Youtube visitors, monthly: 1 billion.
- Number of hours watched: 3.25 billion.
Yes, you read it right. These statistics, provided by Youtube itself, can turn your entire game. Why? Read on.
- Traffic Generation
With a billion of people waiting to see YouTube videos, videos that your company’s profile posts have to be successful. The more your videos are viewed, the more traffic you generate. The best part is that your audience will get targeted by themselves via your video title. You can add a few specific keywords that people look up for. On random, people will come across your videos. 5 Ways to Market your YouTube Videos and get more Website Traffic.
Of course, traffic can not only be generated by mentioning certain key words. Another way to increase views is to share links of your YouTube videos like crazy over your other social media accounts. Why Should YouTube Be Your Main Focus?
Youtube content can look restrictive to you, but it really is not. You might think that creating videos can not only be expensive but also time consuming. Think again. The Secret to Discovering the Top Converting Marketing Channels for Your Business.
The most viral Youtube videos posted by companies contain either the following:
- Funny – Yes, humour is a big selling point on Youtube. If your video is funny, it is very likely to be shared repetitively and go viral.
- Thoughtful – If your video is thoughtful and makes people wonder, then they will watch it. Videos that are insightful often gain a lot of popularity.
- Social action – Some videos are focused on giving a social message. Since this is rooted in the society, people like watching these videos. They want to share it. Not only this, but they also want to do something along the lines of the message that your video gave. How great would it be to not only generate sales but also move people?
- Learning – If you can give some basic information about your field, there are many waiting to listen to you. Anything from ‘knowledge about the product’ to ‘things to learn about marketing’ – learning videos are great.
The best part about your content is that it does not have to completely revolve around your product. You can insert your product in the middle, but it is not necessary that the product is the only focus.
Do Youtube advertisements work like advertisements on any other social media website? Well, not really. The main difference is that it should be in video format. It should be short, but not one second long. In that span, you have to promote your product, persuade people, and tell them what they should do to buy it.
- Call-to-Action Button
The CTA button on Youtube invites people to like, share and subscribe to the video. When they subscribe, they would get regular notifications when you upload a video. This would save the time of trying to grasp their attention to look at your video. What do you need to do to grow your list on YouTube.
Through the video, tell people why they should watch it, and how it benefits them. When engagement increases, more people will know about your brand. If your content is interesting, your business will surely sky rocket via Youtube marketing.